To quickly address questions about bookings:
At this time of uncertainty, we are currently still closed, adhering to our President’s (not our county’s) orders and are not anticipating opening bookings back up until after April 30th.
If your booking date is after April 30th, your reservation has not yet been cancelled but stay tuned for future announcements as this progresses.
We decided to adhere to our President’s 30 day extension, not only for our own health and safety, but for the safety of everyone in the Terlingua community. Staying home and staying safe is of the upmost importance for everyone right now. We appreciate your business and we look forward to having you visit in the future.
-Kindly, the owners & staff of Tin Valley